Our bodies change throughout the season and as the temperatures drops you may feel the need to nourish from the inside out with warming and comforting food.
We’ve created our Top 5 Tips to support your wellness for autumn and a New Limited Edition Autumn Wellness Bundle packed with great Autumnal Nutrition
- After the summer energy may start to flag. Energising foods high in B Vits are important. Our Nutty Nutty Peanut Butter is an excellent and super high source of energising B Vitamins.
- The Colder months can make hair and skin feel dry so make sure you are eating a first Rich in Omegas. That Protein’s I Heart Pumpkin and Chia Seed Super Protein is a wonderful source of plant based omegas.
- Autumn is a wonderful time to enjoy warming spices. Try adding cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves to your morning porridge
- Autumn is the season of the Pumpkin and the British Nutrition Foundation recommends the nourishing powder if the Pumpkin in autumn. What better time to try our Perfectly Pure Protein Porridge made with Pumpkin seed protein powder? It lacks a mighty 20g plant protein
- Use the season to reduce highly processed and high sugar foods and enjoy all the amazing berries and vegetables that are in season. Think apples, blackberries, rhubarb and pumpkins!
We’ve created our Autumn Wellness Bundle especially for the season with a focus on the products which contain pumpkin seed protein and Energising B Vits to help you beat tiredness and fatigue and increase energy.
This limited edition bundle includes x 3 nourishing products - Perfectly Pure Protein Porridge with , I Heart Pumpkin and Chia Super Protein and Nutty Nutty Peanut Butter Super Protein
Why not try a warm and nourishing bowl of That Protein’s Perfectly Pure Gluten Free Protein Porridge made with pumpkin seed protein powder for breakfast? Packed with heart healthy oats and plant protein it’s the perfect start on colder mornings.
A mid morning protein shake made with That Proteins I Heart Pumpkin and Chia Seed Super Protein is a naturally Nourishing way to increase your intake of heart healthy omegas, fibre and protein.
If you find energy is flagging post summer try making delicious protein balls withThat Protein’s Nutty Nutty Peanut Butter Super Protein which is high in energising B Vits.