3 tbsp Blissful Chocolate Protein Powder
1 cup of Rolled Oats
2 tbsp Maple Syrup
2 tbsp of Almond Butter
HOW TO MAKE
1. In a bowl, mix together the Oats and the Blissful Protein Powder until they are combined.
2. Add the Maple Syrup and Almond Butter into the mixture, stirring until everything is well blended. (use your hands)
3. Form the mixture into small balls about size of a golf ball, or however big you would like your protein balls to be.
4. Roll in Coconut Pieces or Cacao Powder
5. Store them in the fridge until firm and enjoy!