A ghoulishly good breakfast…
25g of That Protein – I Heart Pumpkin and Chia Seed Super Protein Powder
100g of soaked cashews
1 large banana
¼ cup of pumpkin seeds
½ an avocado
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 tsp of maple syrup
150ml of nut milk for a smoothie-bowl or more for a smoothie - we used cashew milk
2 tbsp of chia seeds soaked in nut milk
2 small pumpkins
1. Weigh out the cashew nuts, pour over enough water to just cover the cashews, cover with cling film and soak for a minimum of 2 hours – we leave ours overnight. The longer you can soak the cashews the creamier they become.
2. In a jam jar (with a lid) put 2 tbsp of chia seeds and 200ml of nut milk. Screw on the lid and shake well. Leave for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight in the fridge.
3. Slice the top off the pumpkins and scoop out the seeds.
4. Drain & rinse the cashews, scoop out the avocado, chop the banana and place all of the ingredients into the blender, pour in the nut milk and blend until smooth.
5. Spoon into the bowls.
6. Top with spoonfuls of the chia and nut milk mix, sprinkle with pumpkin seeds, cacao nibs and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.