1 tsp olive oil
2 stalks celery
1 litre vegetable stock
2 heaped tbsp (vegan) basil pesto
salt and pepper to taste
squeeze of lime juice (optional)
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan on a low heat and add the celery. Cook for 3-4 minutes until it has softened.
2. Chop the broccoli into small pieces and add it to the pan along with the vegetable stock.
3. Place a lid on the pan and cook for 15 minutes.
4. Turn off the heat and add the pumpkin and chia That Protein and pesto.
5. Leave the soup to cool a little before you blend it. We blended the soup until smooth, but you can pulse it if you like more texture in your soup.
Drizzle plain soya yogurt in circles onto the top of the soup. Then take a teaspoon and run it across the top of the soup from the center outwards to create a spiders web effect. Add a walnut spider and some olives and seeds to be flies caught in the web