Pumpkin Protein Powder Cookies VEGAN & GLUTEN-FREE
100g that protein Pumpkin Protein Powder
250g Certified gluten- free oats
100g organic coconut sugar
½ tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
½ tsp. Himalayan salt
350g pumpkin puree (or sweet potato puree)
80ml coconut oil
- Begin by preheating the oven to 180C degrees.
- Using a powerful food processor (I used a Ninja Kitchen System), use the plastic dough blade.
- Pour in the ThatProtein protein, gluten-free oats, coconut sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt – pulse for a few seconds to combine the dry ingredients together.
- Remove the lid of the food processor, pour in the pumpkin puree and coconut oil and pulse further until the wet and dry ingredients combine together to form the cookie dough.
- Separate the cookie dough into approximately 8x100g cookies, form the cookies by rolling them into a ball and pressing them down into a cookie shape.
- Place the cookies in a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and bake in the oven for approximately 13-15 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and place on a wire rack to dry.
- Enjoy them as a delicious pre or post workout treat, or simply add them to your lunchbox for work.