Stop drooling! :) I know the name makes you instantly want to make these so I’ll keep this intro sweet and short. These are an ideal treat made in minutes - seconds if you're really good. I love teaming up with that protein to create recipes using their super protein blends. If any of you have been at my demos you will know I'm a huge fan and always recommend it. My favourite has always been their Blissful Brown Rice and Raw Cacao but I have to say this Nutty Nutty Peanut Butter Protein flavour is creating some serious competition. I can't wait to keep creating more recipes using the new protein, but for now here is my first :)
- 6 tbsp. that protein Nutty Nutty Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- Pinch sea salt
- 40g dark chocolate melted
- Handful peanuts - chopped
- In a bowl combine the protein, maple, coconut oil and salt and using a spoon mix into a dough.
- Take sections and roll into balls a little smaller than a golf ball.
- Place the balls on some parchment paper on a plate and drizzle on the dark chocolate and sprinkle with the chopped nuts.
- Set to the fridge to harden for 20 minutes.