- Peanuts are protein powerhouses. They contain more protein than any other nut
- Peanut Flour is also a great source of gluten free vegan protein. Peanut flour contains around 50% protein. Protein is needed for the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
- Just 2 tablespoons of peanut flour is a good source of folate zinc and potassium
- 2 tablespoons of peanut flour is an excellent source of fibre, magnesium, phosphorus and niacin. Magnesium and potassium are nutrients that can help maintain normal blood pressure. Niacin is important for healthy heart function
- Peanut flour contains more Arginine that any other food and arginine has been shown to help blood flow
And a big advantage is it tastes great! That Protein’s Nutty Nutty Peanut Butter Super Protein is packed with peanut flour and makes a brilliant protein shake or can be used or make delicious protein snacks like these delicious protein balls
*sources Efsa and The Peanut Institute